Starting from: : ₹21,500/-* per person on Double sharing
Tour Code: XW/KT/2023
Sahara Grand Hills / Victory Inn / Royal Heritage / Luxury Heritage or Simillar
Green Heights / The Regency / Pahalgam Retreat or Simillar
Anarkali Houseboat or Simillar
- 03 Nights’ accommodation in Srinagar on double sharing basis as per Itinerary
- 01 Nights accommodation in Pahalgam on double sharing basis as per Itinerary
- 01 Nights’ accommodation in Houseboat on double sharing basis as per Itinerary
- Traditional welcome in the hotel with welcome drink (hot tea|Kahwa) on arrival.
- Shikara rides at Dal Lake for one hrs.
- Meal Plan MPAI (Breakfast and dinner inclusive).
- NAC Etios (up to 3 pax), Innova/ Aria/ Xylo (up to 6 pax), and NAC Tempo (from 6 -12 pax) for all the sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Arrival/departure transfer and all land transfers as per the itinerary
- Pickup and Drop from Srinagar Airport
- Heating in the rooms.
- Driver allowance/toll/parking/road tax/fuel charge.
- GST @ 5% Extra
- Air Fare/Train Fare and all entry fees at sightseeing spots.
- Any additional meals are other than those mentioned in the ‘inclusive’ column.
- Gondola Ride in Gulmarg
- Local Cab at Pahalgam For Aru Valley, Betaab Valley & Chandanwari
- Union Cab in Sonmarg For Zero Point Fish farm etc.
- Horse/ Pony Ride
- Chain Vehicle From Tangmarg to Gulmarg During Winter in Case of Snowfall
- Porterage at the hotels and airport/train station
- Any Expenses of a Personal Nature such as Drinks / Laundry / Telephone Calls / Insurance / Video / Still / Camera Fee / Excess Baggage / Emergency / Medical Costs.
- Any optional Tour / Trip is other than that mentioned in the tour program.
Terms and Conditions
- 100% payment is to be deposited before the trip starts.
- Final Confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- April & October Month, Pangong Lake Journey will be done in a one-day excursion.
- For Cancellation please refer to our Terms and Conditions available at our sales/operation team.
Day 1: Arrival Srinagar and Local Sightseeing
On your arrival at the Srinagar airport, we will welcome you and transfer you to your houseboat/Hotel. It will be a 35-minute drive which will introduce you to the city. Along the way, you will pass through the heart of the city and drive over Abdullah Bridge which connects the banks of the Jehlum River. Enjoy half day trip to Srinagar without visiting the Mughal gardens is incomplete. Mesmerize yourself with the Mughal Gardens of Emperor Shah Jahan which include Shalimar Garden, Nishat Garden, and Cheshma-shahi Garden. Dinner overnight in Srinagar Hotel.
Day 2: Srinagar - Sonmarg – Srinagar (95 Kms./ 2.5 Hrs. Per way)
In the morning after breakfast process for a full day trip to the majestic mountain resort of Sonamarg. The route towards Sonamarg takes us on a picturesque countryside drive where we will come across rolling hills, green forests, clear water streams, and blooming rice fields. We will zoom past the town of Kangan which handles all the local needs of this region. From Kangan, we will drive towards Mammar, famous for its trout farm, and stop over for a warm cup of tea before we head towards Sonamarg. We will once again alight from our vehicles at the tourist spot of Gagangir. The spot is built in the middle of the river Sindh and looks like an island with snow glaciers covering one or the other spot. In Sonamarg we will take a 3-hour walk or horseback trip to the Thajwass glacier at your own cost. Then drive back to Srinagar. Dinner Overnight stays at Srinagar Hotel.
Day 3: Srinagar - Gulmarg – Srinagar (55 Kms./ 2 Hrs. per way)
After Breakfast drive to day excursion of Gulmarg, Visit Gandola Ride Phase 1/2 Cable Car by Own. Gulmarg: At an altitude of 2730 Meters. The name means Meadows of Flowers and in spring it’s just that. Also known as India’s premier skiing resort & Golf course. Recently a new cable car project has been commissioned known as GANDOLA which goes upto Khilanmarg/Affarwat. One can have a panoramic view of snow-clad mountain ranges. Gulmarg is also famous for its Sunset. In the evening back to Srinagar and overnight stay at Srinagar.
Day 4: Srinagar - Pahalgam (120 Kms./ 3 Hrs.)
After breakfast, proceed to beautiful Pahalgam (Valley of Shepherds). En route drive through Pampore Saffron fields. You will get an option to visit the magnificent rocky valleys of Chandanwadi, Aru Valley & Betab Valley at your own cost (Only a union vehicle will allow at an optional cost). The Snow Point, which is around 14km from Pahalgam, and a lively pony ride as well. However, these activities can only be arranged at an additional cost for which you have to take the local cab stand in Pahalgam! After these visits, in the evening you will be driven back to the Hotel. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 5: Pahalgam to Srinagar
After having breakfast check out from the hotel and leave for Srinagar, along the way you will pass through the heart of the city and drive over Abdullah Bridge which connects the banks of the Jhelum River. On the way, you will also come across the market of Dal Lake (regionally known as Dal Gate) Afternoon enjoy the Shikara ride at Dal Lake. Check in to your pre-booked Houseboat /Hotel. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 6: Departure
As you wake up today morning, enjoy your last breakfast in the scenic vistas of Srinagar, and after packing up your bags, get prepared to check out from the hotel. Post this, you will be dropped either at the Srinagar airport.