- Ganga Aarti at Ghat
- Kashi Vishwanath Temple
- Annapurna Temple
- Ram Ghat
- Bharat Milap Temple
- Janki Kund
- Triveni Sangam
- Anand Bhawan
- Khusro Bagh
- Bade Hanuman Mandir
- Alopi Devi Temple
- Mankameshwar Temple
- Shringverpur Dham
- Ramjanma Bhoomi
- Hanuman Garhi
- Kanak Bhawan
- Sita Ki Rasoi
- 01 Night’s Accommodation in Varanasi
- 01 Night’s Accommodation in Chitrakoot
- 03 Night’s Accommodation in Prayagraj
- 01 Night’s Accommodation in Ayodhya
- Daily Breakfast from Day 2
- All transfers, sightseeing and intercity travel using A/c vehicle (subject to no. of Pax traveling together) as per the tour itinerary.
- All expenses related to Vehicle and driver i.e. fuel, driver allowance, parking & tolls.
- Any air/ train fare, visa charges, travel insurance, etc.
- Any monument entrance tickets, camera fees, guide charges, joy rides, rickshaw for sightseeing, etc.
- Any other meals and personal expenses like laundry, phone calls, internet, mineral water, tips, porterage, etc.
- Kashi Vishwanath VIP Darshan/Sugam Darshan
- Any type of Aarti tickets at Kashi Vishwanath Temple
- River Cruise or Boat Ride at Varanasi/Prayagraj
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
- GST 5%
Arrival in Varanasi
Upon arrival at Varanasi Airport/Railway Station, you'll be greeted and transferred to your hotel. Varanasi, also known as Kashi, is one of the world's oldest cities with a rich history in Hindu mythology. Mark Twain once described it as "older than history" and believed to be the home of Lord Shiva and Parvati.
In the evening, experience the enchanting Ganga Aarti at the Ghat. This sacred ritual takes place facing the River Ganga, with priests circling lit lamps clockwise. The Aarti, accompanied by devotional songs, is a mesmerizing experience, believed to imbue the lamps with the deity's power.
Enjoy an overnight stay at your Varanasi hotel.
Morning Kashi Vishwanath & Transfer to Chitrakoot (Approx. 258 Kms/05 Hrs.)
Embark on an early morning boat ride in Varanasi to witness the city's sacred rituals, explore various Ghats, and observe the burning ghat where cremations take place (Boat ride at own cost). Following the boat ride, visit the renowned Kashi Vishwanath Temple and Annapurna Temple.
After the temple visit, return to the hotel for breakfast, check-out, and proceed to Chitrakoot. This small town in the north Vindhyan range is of great significance in Hindu mythology and the Ramayana. Chitrakoot is believed to be the place where Lord Rama, Sita, and Lakshmana spent a substantial part of their exile. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel for an overnight stay in Chitrakoot.
Chitrakoot Sightseeing & Transfer to Prayagraj (Approx. 128 Kms/03 Hrs.)
Begin your day with breakfast at the hotel in Chitrakoot. Afterward, check-out and proceed for a captivating sightseeing tour:
- Ram Ghat: A serene ghat along the Mandakini River where Lord Ram, Sita, and Lakshman appeared before the famous poet Tulsidas, who used to sit on the riverside and compose Ram Charitra Manas.
- Bharat Milap Temple: This temple marks the spot where Lord Rama met his four brothers during his exile. It holds significant importance in Chitrakoot.
- Janki Kund: Situated on the banks of the Mandakini River, it is believed to be the bathing place of goddess Sita during her exile.
- Kamadgiri: A forested hill with multiple Hindu temples, considered the heart of Chitrakoot. The name is derived from Kamadnath Ji, another name for Lord Rama, signifying the "fulfiller of all wishes."
After the sightseeing, proceed to Prayagraj. Formerly known as Allahabad, Prayag or Prayagraj signifies the confluence of the Ganga, Yamuna, and Saraswati rivers. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel for an overnight stay in Prayagraj.
Start your day with breakfast at the hotel in Prayagraj and then embark on a fascinating sightseeing tour:
- Triveni Sangam: The sacred confluence of three rivers - Ganga, Yamuna, and the mythical Saraswati. This junction holds immense religious significance in Indian mythology.
- Anand Bhawan: The former residence of the Nehru family, now transformed into a museum showcasing artifacts and articles from the era of the Indian Independence Movement.
- Khusro Bagh: A historical garden built by King Jahangir for his son Khusro. The tombstones of both the prince and his mother, Shah Begum, are located in this garden.
- Bade Hanuman Mandir: Uniquely built underground in the Sangam area, this temple features a 20 feet long and 8 feet wide leaning posture of Lord Hanuman.
- Alopi Devi Temple: Located near the holy Sangam, Alopi Devi Mandir is an unconventional temple revered in Hindu faith.
- Mankameshwar Temple: Situated on the banks of the Yamuna River near Saraswati Ghat, this temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva.
After the sightseeing tour, return to the hotel in Prayagraj for an overnight stay.
Day Trip to Shringverpur Dham by Surface (Approx. 40 Kms/01 Hrs. – One Way)
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel in Prayagraj and then set out for a day trip to Shringverpur Dham:
Shringverpur Dham Day Trip: According to folklore, Shringverpur is where Lord Rama crossed the Ganges River during his exile with Sita and Lakshmana. The village, situated on the riverbanks, is mentioned in the epic Ramayana as the capital of the kingdom of Nishadraj, the 'King of Fishermen.'
Located approximately 40 kilometers from Prayagraj city on the Lucknow road, Shringverpur Dham is a significant tourist attraction. It holds a special place in the Ramayana circuit, gradually gaining popularity. The site is associated with Nishadraj, who assisted Lord Rama in crossing the Ganga during his "vanvas" (exile). The Sringverpur Dham is also known as the capital of Nishadraj, and the area has a temple dedicated to Sringi Rishi, who is mentioned in ancient literature.
As per mythology, Lord Rama, Mata Sita, and Shree Laxman Ji stayed here for one night before heading to their exile. The place is described beautifully in the Ramayana, and there is a temple dedicated to Sringi Rishi that emerged during excavations at the site.
After the enriching sightseeing, return to Prayagraj for an overnight stay at the hotel.
Prayagraj to Ayodhya by Surface (Approx. 167 Kms/03 Hrs.) & Ayodhya Sightseeing
Begin your day with breakfast at the hotel in Prayagraj. After breakfast, check-out, out and proceed for a journey to Ayodhya:
Ayodhya Sightseeing: Ayodhya, situated on the banks of the river Sarayu in Uttar Pradesh, is one of the seven sacred cities for Hindus. It holds immense religious significance as the birthplace of Lord Rama and is associated with the Hindu epic of Ramayana.
- Ramjanma Bhoomi: Believed to be the birthplace of Lord Rama, the seventh manifestation of Lord Vishnu, as per the Ramayana. This site is highly revered by Hindu devotees.
- Hanuman Garhi: A 10th-century temple dedicated to Lord Hanuman, located in Sai Nagar. It is customary to visit Hanuman Garhi before the Ram Temple, and it is believed that Lord Hanuman lived here, guarding Ayodhya.
- Kanak Bhawan: Established towards the north-eastern corner of Ram Janmabhoomi in Tulsi Nagar, this temple was constructed in 1891. Also known as Sone-ka-Ghar, it is dedicated to Lord Rama and Goddess Sita.
- Sita Ki Rasoi: Believed to be the ancient kitchen used by Goddess Sita, this sacred site is located close to Ram Janmabhoomi. It has been transformed into a temple and houses exhibited vessels.
After the enriching sightseeing tour, check in at the hotel in Ayodhya for an overnight stay.
Departure from Lucknow (Approx. 135 Kms/03 Hrs.)
In the Morning, Have Breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast, Check-out & Proceed to the Lucknow Airport/Railway Station to board the train/flight for onward destination.
Terms and Conditions:
All correspondence(s) in respect of Tours / Travel Service bookings should be addressed to Flight Path Travel.
After we receive your booking and deposit, we will confirm the availability of all components and send you a confirmation email within 1–2 business days. If any option or component you selected is not available, we will alert you and give you the option to modify your booking. From the time of your booking confirmation until your final payment; your price may only be changed if:
- You request Changes or Customizations to your booking.
- New or increased government taxes or fees are implemented that apply to your package or its components.
- Vendor costs applicable to your package or its components increase. Under any of these circumstances, we will inform you how your package price will be affected.
Once your booking is fully paid the package price will not change, unless:
- You request Changes or Customizations to your booking.
- New or increased government taxes or fees are implemented that apply to your package or its components. In either case, we will inform you how your package price will be affected.
NOTE: All Above Mentioned hotels are Subject to Availability.
For all the services contracted, a certain advance payment should be made to hold the booking, on a confirmed basis & the balance amount should be made 48 hours before the commencement of the tour. Management personnel hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance payment, based on the nature of the service & the time left for the commencement of the service.
Apart from the above in some cases like Special Train Journeys, hotels, or resort bookings during the peak season (X-Mas, New Year); full payment is required to be sent in advance.
In the event of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s, we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges will be as follows:
- 30 days before arrival: 25% of the Tour/service cost
- 30 -15 days before arrival: 50% of the Tour/service cost
- 15 -07 days before arrival: 75% of the Tour/service cost
- 07 days before arrival OR No Show: No Refund
Note: Written cancellation will accept on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent on Sunday's will be considered on next working day (Monday).For the X-mas and New Year period from 20 Dec to 05 Jan the payment is non-refundable.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
Please Note: We will not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, roadblocks, bad weather, etc.
Our Liabilities & Limitations:
Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments / museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra.
Flight Path Travels only in the capacity of agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways & contractors providing other services & all exchange orders, receipts, contracts & tickets
Issued by us are issued subject to terms & conditions under which these services are provided by them.
All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants' safety, comfort & general well-being.
Our rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines etc. Hotels and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such changes the rates quoted before the modification, can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or airlines. All hotel bookings are based on usual check in and check out time of the hotels until unless indicated in the itinerary.
We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, and breakdown of Machinery or equipment’s, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage’s & personal property/s at all times are at the client's risk.
Please Note: We will not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
*Offers valid for selected dates | Subject to Availability | Terms and conditions apply.