Visa is the most important document for a traveller as this single document has the power to make or destroy your travel plans. But not to worry, we at flight path travel offers proficient and value-enhanced Visa services which ensure timely delivery of your Visa. We help you secure the necessary documents, so you never miss a Trip because of Incomplete or Incorrect Paperwork.
Here is some information regarding visa for different countries.
Visa Country : Belgium, Visa Category : Tourist , Nationality : Indian
Visa Notes & Fees
Passport : Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum one blank page for visa stamp.
- Passports issued beyond 10 years will not be accepted by the Embassy
- Handwritten passports will not be accepted.
- Indian Passports can only be accepted if their bio data (name, date of birth, place of birth & sex) have not been modified by an “observation”. However, observation regarding the validity of the passport or any observation on the last page is acceptable.
- Attach all your old passports (if any)
Schengen Visa Application Form:
Visa application form must be filled online https://visaonweb.diplomatie.be/ . After filling the form, 2 printout has to be taken and duly signed by the applicant on column 37 and main column.
Applicant mobile number & Email Id should be mentioned in visa form as Embassy / Consulate can contact the applicant at any point of time during visa processing·
Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
Covering-Letter from applicant on business letter head mentioning name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Consulate General of Belgium, Mumbai.
Covering-Letter on Letterhead if applicant is self-employed or on plain paper if employed.
- Company’s and Personal ITR
- Six months’ salary slip
- Original Company and Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly. Note: Bank Statement should be on A4 size paper with seal and signature.
- Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Travellers Cheque
Proof Of Occupation:
- Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation
- Brief Company Profile
- Articles of Memorandum (In case the applicant is MD/Director)
- Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case applicant is Proprietor / Partner in a firm)
- Import / Export License (if applicable)
- Proof of employment like Salary Slip or Appointment Letter
- Leave sanction letter and NOC from Employer
- Leave Sanction Letter from school
- Parents have to provide ITR, Bank statement and NOC let
Proof of Accommodation:
Hotel confirmation for the entire period of stay in Schengen area.
Note: Hotel should match the ticket dates and maximum stay should be in Belgium
Airline Reservation: Ticket Itinerary
Copy of Medical travel Insurance for the stay duration amounting to 30,000 Euros. Insurance to be done by the Authorized Insurance Companies
Travel insurance policy submitted along with the Belgium visa application must be signed by the insured person on the place reserved for it in the policy document. The insurance policy document will not be considered valid if it is not signed by the insured person and the visa will not be issued.
Passport Collection Process:
With immediate effect, Consulate has announced that representatives cannot collect the documents on behalf of an applicant from Belgium Visa Application Centers except in following conditions:
- Immediate family member (that is Parents, Children, Spouse)
- One member of a family group collecting the passports of the whole family.
- A person collecting on behalf of Government officials if authorized on the Government letter head or department.
If any of the above comes for passport collection they need to carry the following documents:
- Original Government ID card
- Original ICR
- Original authorization letter from applicant
However, applicants who do not wish to collect their documents in person and whose documents cannot be collected by one of the above, will get their passports back by courier at an additional cost of Rs. 300/- to the dispatch address mentioned in the Covering-Letter which has to be submitted along with the visa application.
For application withdrawal cases, the passport needs to be collected from VFS only.
New Procedure for Schengen Visa Applications:
With immediate effect, Indian citizens travelling to Schengen countries for short-term (max 90 days in 180 days) will have to visit VFS visa application centre personally to provide biometric data (fingerprints and digital photograph). For subsequent applications within next 5 years the biometric data will be copied from the previous visa application included in the VIS.
We can facilitate the following services:
- Arrange appointment for biometrics at VFS centres as per applicants’ convenience.
- Offer expert guidance on the documentation for the relevant visa application.
- Provide ‘Meet & Assist’ service at VFS centers by our Schengen specialists (24×7)
- Assist in visa fee payments (Online, Demand Draft, Cash)
Exemptions from biometrics:
Exemptions from the obligation of fingerprinting are provided for the following categories of applicants only:
- Children (Age < 12 years)
- Persons for whom the collection of fingerprints is physically impossible.
- Sovereigns and other senior members of a royal family, Heads of State and members of the national Governments (with their official delegations and spouses) if they travel for official purposes.
As per the new visa application procedure, applicants seeking Belgium visa will have to visit the visa application centre in person to submit their applications as biometric fingerprint data along with a live photograph is required for all the short term applications (Including VIS applications). Live photograph is also mandatory for long term visa applicants and children below the age of 12 years.
Effective from 2nd February, 2020 applicants can apply for a Schengen Visa six months in advance.